VTS 3.3 “Ozone”
List of officially supported operating systems:
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Linux CentOS 7 (64-bit)
- Linux CentOS 6 (32-bit/64-bit)
VTS is known to work in other modern platforms although is not officially supported.
To install a VTS plugins simply copy its folder into
PrestoPlot Demo version is included in the standard VTS package.
VTS 3.3 is based on
Qt 5.7.1 (LGPL). Binaries and the complete code source of
Qt 5.7.1 can be found from here:
- Code source: https://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qt5.git/refs/tags
- Binaries: https://download.qt.io/archive/qt/5.7/5.7.1/
Qt’s LGPL licence can be found here: https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/lgpl.html
Old versions of VTS can be downloaded from the links below.
VTS 3.2 “Zenith”
VTS 3.1.1 “Kourou”
VTS 3.0.2 “OmniView”
VTS 2.7 “Doris”
PrestoPlot on a 64-bit Linux
If PrestoPlot fails to start on a Linux 64-bit machine, check for an error message in the Broker log tab. PrestoPlot is a 32-bit binary so it might return the following message :
PrestoPlot : Apps/PrestoPlot/bin/prestoplot.lnx: error while loading shared libraries: libX11.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- Install the libX11 library with its dependencies (libXau, libxcb) in a 32-bit version. On yum-based systems, type:
sudo yum install libX11.i686
Celestia dependencies on Linux
If Celestia fails to start, the libpng 1.2 library might be missing.
- Install the libpng12 library. On yum-based systems, type:
sudo yum install libpng12